The City of South Perth selected Constructive Project Solutions in October 2014 as part of a panel of consultants to assist with the delivery of minor public works as part of the City’s Infrastructure Capital Works program. In December 2015, we were again selected by the City to provide an additional 12 months of consultancy services.
Since commencing with the City, CPS Director and Project Manager Dale Blackman has been involved in the delivery of over 20 projects ranging from road re-surfacing, road rehabilitation (with minor improvements), drainage upgrades and streetscape improvements.
Major projects for the City of South Perth have included:
- Walanna Drive Road Rehabilitation and Streetscape Improvements
- South Terrace Road Rehabilitation (Coode St to Murray St)
- Melville Parade Road Rehabilitation and Parking improvements
- Preston Street / Labouchere Road Roundabout resurfacing
- Catchment 40 Drainage Upgrade (Installation of new Stormwater drainage)
- Victoria Street Drainage Upgrade (Installation of Stormwater chambers and Ecoseptor)
Dale’s primary role with the City is to assume the role of Superintendent however he also undertakes a variety of project management tasks such as:
- Engage with Project Stakeholders (internal and external)
- Liaise with Customer Enquiries that arise during projects
- Provide financial and progress reports to the City